For 2012 The BMW M5/M6 ditched the S85 V10 in favor of the far more advanced S63 twin-turbo V8. This change lost the M5/M6 its incredible sound character but we have developed a system that will make you forget that the S85 even existed. Connecting to stock or aftermarket free flow exhaust downpipes the valved exhaust measures 3.0 inches from inlet to outlet. This system features 2 vast crossover section x pipes for ample exhaust scavenging and power gains. After the X-pipes the exhaust gases pass through our valved mufflers before exiting through a beautiful set of tips that can be customized to your choosing. The valves are controlled via a key fob and a small wiring harness that plugs into the factory valve control giving you 100% control.
- 2011 - 2016 BMW F10 M5
- 2012 - 2017 BMW F12 M6
- 2012 - 2017 BMW F06 M6
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Your choice of exhaust tips 3.5 inch outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 9.8 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.