The Infinity Series 5 include all of the advanced features found in the Infinity Series 7 including the latest generation 200 MHz automotive processor that can process 400 MIPS. Airflow model-based (VE) tuning eliminates lookup of many correction tables needed in previous generation ECUs. Flex-fuel and multi-fuel capability, on-board wideband air/fuel control, map switching and knock control are included. Engine protection strategies include coolant temp, oil temp, AFR vs. MAP, intake air temp, knock and fuel pressure. Programmable drive-by-wire, variable cam timing, boost control, nitrous control and 2-wheel speed-based traction control are included. Data logging up to 64 GB via a removable USB drive is standard with logging rates up to 1 KHz per channel. The Infinity Series 5 is able to communicate with 3rd party dashes and loggers and is AEMnet enabled. All maps can be password protected. Its sealed enclosure and IP67-rated communications ports are suitable for engine bay mounting.
AEM offers a universal flying lead harness and a Plug & Pin Kit for the Infinity Series 5. Plug & Play adapter harnesses are available for select 4- and 6-cylinder applications. Please visit the Plug & Play section of the website for more information.
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Drive by wire
- Variable valve control
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Wheel speed-based traction control
- Map switching (on-the-fly)
- Dual internal Lambda controllers
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 64GB, up to 100 channels at 1KHz
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Industry leading data transfer speed (up to 480Mb/sec)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.