P/N 11115: 12 Series Belt Drive Fuel Pump
12-GPM Belt Drive Mechanical Fuel Pump
Designed to feed serious EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline, ethanol or methanol. The 12 Series Belt Drive Pump must be driven by a pulley and cog drive belt allowing the pump to be driven from your crankshaft. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
- Flows up to 12 GPM
- 5,000+ HP on gas, up to 2500 HP methanol.
- High efficiency, Gerotor pumping mechanism.
- Tough, Type III hard coat anodized body.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Includes both 1.25′ barb and AN-16 Male inlet.
- ORB-12 female outlet port.
EFI applications require high-flow bypass regulators:
P/N 13132, 13133, 13137 or 13113
Mounting Bracket: P/N 11706
Cog Pulley: P/N 21109
Electric Priming/Starting Kit: P/N 17301
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.