ECU Calibration (Pricing Starting at $300)
Customers must sign our Dyno waiver HERE before running car on dyno.
You have a lot to read here, please take the time to read. If you do not understand anything please ask.
Please Inquire with us by phone or Email for tuning rates. We offer rates by the car tuned, by the hour, and discounts for multiple fuels.
* All Tuning is paid in full up front before we strap car onto dyno. If the car has a mechanical issue and is not related to calibrating the ecu the customer has the decision to take the car back and fix themselves, or leave the car with us to further diagnose at shop rate.
* If your car experiences problems, and you leave the car here for us to fix or diagnose be aware that you will be put in line and can take some time depending on our workload to get to. Sometimes we can get to it that day, other times might be a few days as it goes into our rotation of cars.
* We have a 4 Hour tuning window, This is for 1 Fuel & 1 MAP. If a car is setup correctly it usually takes 2-4 hrs to fully tune your car without mechanical issues. With extreme setups, full race track cars, drag cars, etc.. boost by gear, antilag, dual maps it does take longer and will require us to to charge on a case by case basis.
* Vehicles must run and drive onto dyno and not leak any fluids. If the car doesn't run and drive onto the dyno we can discuss what needs to be done for us to calibrate the ecu.
* Re-Tunes of any kind are $200 per hour for the first hour minimum. When we have already tuned the car and you have changed something as far as performance modification to the engine (Intake, exhaust, turbo, cams, etc) It will take us a short time to recalibrate the car for these added modifications.
* Any car that must be unstrapped to be fixed and strapped back onto the dyno will have a $100 dyno clean up fee. That goes for everyone once the tuning process has started.
Check out our Tech Section Here for useful information that will save you money and our time before tuning your car. It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle is 100% ready for tuning.
What kind of tuning do you need? Read Here, we break it all down for you so you can better understand what you need for the tuning time allotted. You will need to let us know what we need to focus on with your vehicle.
Want to set up a tune? Go Here to pre-pay your tuning deposit. We do not just make an appointment and hope you shop up, We are paid up front for the dyno time put aside for you. Dyno time is limited and we can only service serious customers.
ATTENTION: Extremely lowered cars, cars with extreme camber "stanced" and "stretched" will not be allowed on my dyno. You must have your car higher than 4" off the ground at the lowest point. Also you must have good to excellent condition tires, no steel belts showing through the tire, no extreme tire wear or under inflated tires. I highly recommend having your tires inflated towards the MAX rating for Dyno tuning or Dyno rental. You will sign a waiver releasing Dynotech Tuning, INC. so it's "Your responsibility" to have the vehicle in perfect running condition.
Vehicles We Calibrate:
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 & 9 (2003-2006) 5 spd GSR & 6 Speed MR
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 & Ralliart (2008-2016 GSR & MR)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo - Eagle Talon TSi - Plymouth Laser Turbo
- Mitsubishi 3000gt Turbo & Dodge Stealth Turbo (Proefi, AEM, Haltech)
- Subaru WRX - STi - Legacy GT (Open Source & Cobb Tuning)
- Toyota Supra Turbo (Proefi, AEM, ECU Master, Haltech)
- Ford Focus Turbo ST & RS (Cobb Tuning)
- Ford Mustang 05+ (HP Tuners)
- Ford EcoBoost (Cobb Tuning & HP Tuners)
- Ford (HP Tuners) (see full list HERE)
- Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 (Cobb Tuning)
- Nissan GTR (Cobb Tuning)
- Dodge SRT-4 (HP tuners & Diablosport)
- JEEP SRT-8 (HP Tuners & Diablosport)
- Dodge (HP Tuners & Diablosport) (see full list HERE)
- Chevy (HP Tuners)( See full list HERE)
- Charger/Challenger SRT-8 (HP Tuners & Diablosport)
- Honda ( Hondata, AEM, Haltech) Accords, Civics,
- Acura (Hondata, Ktuner) Integra
- GMC (HP Tuners)
- Cadillac (HP Tuners)
- Saab (HP Tuners)
- Pontiac (HP Tuners)
- Mazda Miata
- Audi (Rom Flash)
- Bentley (Rom Flash)
- BMW (Rom Flash)
- Porsche (Rom Flash)
- Crossfire N/A & SRT-6 (HP Tuners)
- Maserati (Rom Flash)
- Ferrari (Rom Flash)
- Volkswagen (Cobb Tuning)
- Jaguar (Rom Flash)
- Lamborghini (Rom Flash)
- Range Rover (Rom Flash)
- Mercedes (Rom Flash & HP Tuners)
- Fiat (Rom Flash)
Systems We Tune:
- Ecu Flash & Open ECU Maf and Speed Density
- ECM Link v2 & v3 Maf & Speed Density
- Cobb Tuning Accessport V2 & V3 (Access Port Not Included)
- Diablosport (Mopar) (Diablosport Trinity & Intune Handheld Not Included)
- Link Engine Management
- Fuel Tech
- Holley EFI
- Ecu Master
- Accel DFI
- Megasquirt (MS2 & MS3, MS3-Pro)
- HP Tuners (Tuners credits are required - most cars require 2 credits to unlock your ECU, this is added to the cost of tuning your car or truck) See HP Tuners vehicle list HERE Ford, Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, Saab, Dodge, Pontiac, and more! We can tune almost anything we can connect to!