Customers are not allowed in the garage but are welcome to stay in our showroom to watch your car being worked on. Please be aware of this rule.
We make it simple, whatever it takes to install is what we charge, we do not use book hours, If the job takes 2 hrs we don't charge you 5 because that's what book rate is, and if a job takes 5 hours it's charged 5 hours. Many jobs are more involved once we dig into it, rusted bolts, parts that do not fit well with other parts from multiple manufactures. We do our best to give you a ballpark estimate and will always update you if a job is going to be a dramatic difference in price to complete
If you would like us to figure out the problem we can and will do this. Just be aware that some jobs can take 15 minutes or 10 hours. Diagnostic work can be hit or miss and can get very expensive, Most times we start with a $500 deposit and work from there, anything less you get a refund, and more you get a call after 4 hours.
- Turbo Upgrades: Turbos, Turbo Kits, Turbo Headers, Our custom fabricated parts
- Intercoolers & Intakes: Intercoolers, Intercooler Piping, Intake manifolds
- Exhaust Systems: Headers, Downpipes, dump tubes, and full bolt-on exhaust systems
- Fuel system: Fuel pumps, fuel lines, injectors, regulators, staged injectors, Water and Meth Injection, AN fittings and Hoses
- Suspension Upgrades: Coil over and Suspension, Springs, Sway bars, End links, Camber Adjustable arms, Control arms, bushings, Corner Balancing
- Brake Upgrades: Performance Rotor and Caliper upgrades, brake pads, brake lines and bleeding
- Engine Rebuilds: Full Race short block replacements, Camshaft & Valve train upgrades, Cylinder head replacement, Porting, Upgraded components depending on your goals
- Transmission Rebuilds: DSM 1g/2g & Evolution 1-10 (staged Upgrades based on your performance goals)
- Clutch & Flywheel: upgraded clutch components, flywheels, Master & Slave hydraulic systems
- ECU, Electrical & Wiring: Engine harness, WB02/Boost/Pressure & Temp gauges, EGT sensors, ECU harnesses & Various electronics
- Routine Maintenance : Timing belts, Starters, Ball Joints, Brakes and Pads, fluid changes, Belts, Alternators, and much more!